Sunday 21 June 2009


Using a Polaroid Camera to Create Layered Images, Guy Jarrett, 2009 - Falling in love with an old Polaroid camera sparked off many ideas for my work; using its film and it's physical aesthetics for many drawing ideas. Also the uncontrolled outcomes which come with the cameras innate nature and that you never know how it will end up. This also inspired me to look into the background and scene of the camera and through this found 60's 'mod' clothing is coming back into modern fashion. I started drawing images and using processes to layer them up, creating work using my 'mod' drawings, Polaroid films and Polaroid camera drawings over the top to create high energy, lively work.
This is my work from Wolf massive thanks to Alexander Missen for putting me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment