The 11 Artists Project. No.5
Their exhibition and collection will be launched this Sunday at the Shop Art Live event, shown above.
Shop Art is a project run by The Norwich Art Centre and is funded by the Norwich City Council.
The Project aims to:
- Encourage the uptake of empty shops in the city.
- Use empty shops creatively to create a positive perception among businesses, local people and visitors.
- Raise the profile of local artists and art and cultural activity.
- Provide opportunities for both emerging and established artists to take part and sell and market their work.
- Cultivate collaboration and networking between people in the local cultural community.
- Develop the city’s profile as a city of culture.
- Establish a framework for the future use of empty premises.
This is the first collaborative collection for the 11 Artists Project and as always, will display yet another unique selection of clothing, prints and artwork.
Keep your eyes peeled for their online release next week and if you’re free Sunday, pop your head in to Shop Art Live!
Friday, 25 March 2011
Tuesday, 15 March 2011
I will be getting my hands on some blank cruises to paint on. These babies were made in the 80’s and still brand new. The holes for the trunks haven’t even been drilled yet. I will drawing up some designs for these in the next couple of days. SKULLS I think. i cant wait for the hight of summer so i can bomb hills on these. I will be posting photo’s of these when they are done!!!!!!
Friday, 11 March 2011
I have been super busy in the studio this week. Finally i could get back in there after lots of running round sorting stuff out. I also have an exhibition on the 27 of this month in ShopArtLive. It should be a good day !!!!
i am also doing t shirt and other little bits for a clothing company which will be launching at the end of this month so keep an eye out for that to !!!