The 11 Artists Project. No.5
Their exhibition and collection will be launched this Sunday at the Shop Art Live event, shown above.
Shop Art is a project run by The Norwich Art Centre and is funded by the Norwich City Council.
The Project aims to:
- Encourage the uptake of empty shops in the city.
- Use empty shops creatively to create a positive perception among businesses, local people and visitors.
- Raise the profile of local artists and art and cultural activity.
- Provide opportunities for both emerging and established artists to take part and sell and market their work.
- Cultivate collaboration and networking between people in the local cultural community.
- Develop the city’s profile as a city of culture.
- Establish a framework for the future use of empty premises.
This is the first collaborative collection for the 11 Artists Project and as always, will display yet another unique selection of clothing, prints and artwork.
Keep your eyes peeled for their online release next week and if you’re free Sunday, pop your head in to Shop Art Live!
Friday, 25 March 2011
SHhhh! art collective